My ADHD is kicked into high gear today, so each time I try to write, I basically come up with a lot of random nothingness. I almost gave up, but then (with my positive outlook) realized all that nothingness just might add up to a laugh or two…..and that makes it worth posting. So here we go….
Random thoughts of the day…..
- I am so scatterbrained, I have to put things into ‘safe spots’. The only problem is I then forget where the safe spot is. If I ever find it, I will hit the jackpot!
- Boys are really hard on toilets. Enough said.
- Victoria Secret’s Love Spell is the best shower gel EVER. Which brings me to my next thought….
- I need a pedicure!!! Badly!!
- I love to organize, but am by nature a slob. So, I spend hours organizing things into wonderful systems of order only to spend minutes destroying said system. And yes, I know that was a bit redundant. If I can deal with it running through my head, you can deal with reading it.
- My tolerance today for whining today is minimal. I’m not sure if this is because of the devotion I wrote about complaining/whining or if it’s simply because I am in a whiny mood myself. It’s probably the latter.
- Tony Romo needs to go. I have no authority with which to base this on. I am not a football person. In fact I know almost nothing about the sport. BUT, until the Cowboys get rid of Romo, they will be losers. Mark it down.
- I am not a morning person. I just wasn’t wired for mornings. Since I had to get up extra early this morning for an event, I went to bed EARLY where I lay WIDE AWAKE worrying over the possibility of over-sleeping the next morning. Sometime in the wee hours, I finally fell asleep, but woke up intermittently through the night worrying over sleeping in AGAIN. I spent all my time worrying over sleep I never got.
- I am currently conducting an experiment to see how long you can make a package of M&Ms last. I figure that if I only have one at a time, letting it melt in mouth, the calories have time to dissipate before entering my system. I think I might be on to something. I could make millions!
- Lastly, I used to wish for that knight in shining armor to come along and treat me like a princess. But I now realize this ain’t no fairy tale and I will never be a princess, so I better get up and cook us up some supper or we will all go hungry. Not that it would hurt us any, but why chance it?