Ok, so I have really tried to focus on a topic for today’s post. The problem is my focus has been all used up. ADHD is in full swing. I have started to type several stories, only to copy and cut them. Changed my mind…..or I should say….my mind changed me. Since focusing on one topic long enough to complete a decent post is seemingly insurmountable tonight, I gave up. So today, I give you Random Thoughts….they are what they are. Enough said. Here we go….
- I wish someone would get up and cook supper……..just not bad enough to get up and do it myself.
- People who claim to be a friend, but never check on you, because it’s only about them…..get on my ever-loving nerves. I have come to realize I have very few REAL friends. As much as I try not to let it bother me, it does……and even though I know that just may be what God has for me, I long for a dear friend.
- My husband tells me that guys really can sit and have NOTHING going on in their head. Actually just BE without any thought process whatsoever. Nada. Zilch. I keep trying it. I have yet to succeed. But that might explain a lot about my hubby.
- Dirty Jobs. Really? They are making a killing on that show showing gross and disgusting jobs. I have yet to see one of these jobs that is around the clock and lasts for years. Parenthood is filled with Dirty Jobs. It IS a dirty job. Especially with FIVE boys. Projectile vomit, poopy smeared and splattered everywhere it does NOT go, boogers (enough said), peeing contests, various categories of flagulence…. I could gross you out for days….but that’s another post. I wonder if he could survive MY dirty job??
- Cows have five stomachs. No, I didn’t learn that from Dirty Jobs.
- My last pair of flip-flops were chewed in two by the dog tonight. Guess I might have to try that newspaper after all. Either that, or just give up and go barefoot everywhere I go.
- Why do men believe the remote is actually an appendage of their own body?? I can’t even remember the last time I was privileged to touch it. This might be the reason I’m addicted to the computer.
- The new Facebook format stinks. I gave it a fair shake and it still stinks. But since I won’t be quitting Facebook anytime soon, guess I’ll just have to put on my big girl panties and deal with it.
- As I read back over my random thoughts, I realize I seriously need some girl time.
- Which brings me around to the fact that I am in desperate need of a pedicure. But then again, don’t I ALWAYS need a pedicure??
And now, I’m back to my original thought when I first started this post. They make medicine for this problem!! Go getcha some!!