The Bucket List.
I’ve never put much thought into making a bucket list. Probably because I would lose it long before I ever checked anything off of it. And besides, the name is lame. I know it came from the saying, Kicking the bucket. But I won’t be kicking the bucket. I will be pushing up daisies. I’m a girl. Who lives with a bunch of boys. I want to feel pretty as often as possible. Have you ever seen a pretty bucket? That’s my point.
So here is my Pushing Up Daisies List:
- Get a tattoo. Hopefully this won’t create a date in family court. I just want a simple tattoo. I don’t want a divorce over said tattoo.
- Dance with all five of my boys at their weddings.
- Hold my grandchildren the day they are born.
- Get that dream house.
- Visit New York City again. Shoot, I wouldn’t mine living there for a few months.
- Read the Bible through. Start to finish.
- Be a true prayer warrior. Sure, I pray. But I want to be a prayer WARRIOR!!!
- Finally get that dream house!
- Vegas, baby!!
- You know how it felt to get that first kiss from your true love? I want to experience it again before I die. You know, that ‘I can’t live without you’ kind of kiss. An Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy kiss.
- Write a book.
- See the Grand Canyon.
- Camp-out all night on the sidewalk of a store in anticipation of Black Friday sales. I want to be one of the crazies who sets up camp right by the door!
- Get my Master’s degree.
- Dream house, baby!
- Win the lottery. I know…. you have to play to win. And I rarely do. But it would be so amazing to WIN!
- See my boys grow into Godly men. If they achieve this, they will be successful in life.
- Live within an arm’s throw of my sisters and mom. At the same time. How much fun we would have! (My bro is planted where he is.)
- Visit Israel. How cool to actually put my feet on the soil that was the setting of the Bible!
- Have a woman cave. Living with all this testosterone for all these years entitles me to one!
- Shoot a deer. I have killed a racoon before…..at night…in the woods….and carried it out, too. Years ago. Since then, I’ve always wanted to kill a deer.
- Make a difference. A real difference. And not just in my family’s life. I know I make a difference there. I want to make a difference for others.
- Go on a cruise.
- Celebrate my 50th anniversary.
- Go on a spa weekend for no other purpose than to be pampered.
- Visit Washington, DC.
- Did I say get that dream house???
Bahahahaa……not REALLY my dream home.
Just wanted to see if you were paying attention!
What’s on YOUR Pushing Up Daisies List???