I’m kinda in a mood tonight. Nothing has happened. Nothing is wrong. It’s just been one of those blah days. So, as much as I like to be positive about life, tonight, I just can’t muster up a positive post. I’m giving in, and turning myself over to the dark side. Don’t worry, I’m sure I’ll be back to sunshine and daisies tomorrow. For now, I want to revel in my negativity. Here goes….it’s a list of my Not-so-favorite things of the day.
- FB drama….not mine, but drama just the same.
- Saturday house cleaning. Who thought up this idea, anyway?? Cleaning on Saturday??? What were they thinking? Geeezz……..oh, wait. That was me. Ooops.
- Hot dogs for lunch. YUCK.
- A quiet moment presented itself for a nap, but no, not me……. my mind was going 90 to nothing. Nap time wasted on thinking!
- Dirty cars. Namely, mine. It’s junked out. It needs cleaning. No I didn’t get around to it. Yes, we will be going to church in it. Yee-haw.
- Laundry. Adam and Eve are to blame for this. We could all still be walking around naked and have NO laundry to do if they had just obeyed. But now that I think about it, nobody wants to see me naked anyway. Maybe laundry isn’t such a bad thing after all.
- People who claim they are always broke (to the point of needing help with school clothes for their kids)……….but then manage to pay their way in to the local bar AND post it on FB. Really??
- Lastly, my least favorite thing of the day…………my ATTITUDE!
Thank the Lord tomorrow’s a new day. Looking forward to a new attitude and outlook. It’s good to know God still loves me even when I’m in an unlovable mood!