I’m in high gear. Probably because I’ve had too much coffee. There’s just nothing like a good cup of coffee. And I kinda have the shakes. NO, I do have the shakes. Probably from the coffee. Well, definitely from the coffee. Plus, I have a slight touch of ADHD. I feel like thoughts are running around wildly in my mind out of control. Like 10 kids on Christmas morning. I hope you enjoy the chaos of my mind.
*Why do kids love to run through the house…. nonstop….for indefinite amounts of time…. Yet, when you send them outside, they are suddenly bored? Is running indoors really that awesome? Am I really getting that old that I can’t appreciate the sheer joy produced by feet running through the house?
* The cheap HEB shells and cheese (as compared to Velveeta shells and cheese) is really, really good. I don’t ever eat the Velveeta or any other brand, but I can’t imagine any could taste better. For real. Plus, the price was r.i.g.h.t. And that made it taste even better.
* People magazine came out with their sexiest man alive issue. Bradley Cooper was awarded the honor. Ok. I’ll agree…he is a hottie. But how can I ever take this list seriously when you consider that Rob Lowe didn’t even make the list AT ALL? How can that be?? What idiot is responsible for making this list?
* FYI….. it’s kinda weird to take a hot bubble bath while the toilet is stopped up. To the rim. But when the plunger has dry rotted, you live in po-dunk nowhere, and you are desperate for a bath, what else do you do?? What’s even creepier is when you just get enough Lysol sprayed to fumigate the bathroom to overcome the stinch of said toilet (actually, it was full of clear toilet water, but it just seems like it should totally stink), you get comfy and cozy in a tub full of bubbles, and suddenly you hear the monstrous sound of the toilet throwing up the stoppage. It’s like it gagged. And just like that. As fast as it threw up, it flushed. As if it never had a problem. Super creepy.
These two things just shouldn’t be together. It’s just not right.
* Why don’t they make the light brown M&Ms anymore? They were absolutely my favorite. Why? Oh why?
* Why is it the laundry never ends? I mean, seriously, I wash every stinking day of my life. Yet my laundry room is never void of dirty clothes. This is why my dream house needs to have its own mini washateria. Maybe then I could keep up.
* I’m really upset with Hobby Lobby right now. I bought all this stuff to make snowball-like ornaments. You know, clear ornaments you fill. Tons of filler, I bought. I had BIG plans for these ornaments. But the openings for the ornaments are so small, the ‘snow’ won’t even go in. Now I’ve got all this filler stuff, piles of clear ornaments, and NO beautiful snow-ball ornaments. When you sell ornaments for the very purpose of filling them with goodies….and you hang the goodies to stuff them with right there next to the ornaments….they should actually fit. Geeezz!
* Oh, I got flipped off last night. I was going across the parking lot and some guy was coming up the aisle. I didn’t see him, so I had to stop quickly. I was NO where NEAR coming close to hitting the guy. But he leans across the passenger seat of his truck to hang his hand out and flip me off. Parking lot road rage? Really? I seriously considered following him, hoping he would pull into the gas station so I could give him a piece of my mind. Because you know flipping me the finger really makes you a grown man. It’s real admirable that you have absolutely NO self-control. But then, I realized, I might get shot. Plus, that would mean I had no self-control and would be the idiot myself. But I’m still steaming about that nonsense!
*Okay, maybe this random list should be called the gripe and moan list. It seems I’m on a roll with the whining. I did put my big girl panties on this morning. I guess they just didn’t do the job. Or maybe I didn’t. I can’t remember. I know! I just need that fifth cup of coffee! Yep, that’s it!
* Speaking of M&Ms, I won the ‘Guess how many M&M’s are in the jar’ game at Thanksgiving this year. We are still working on those M&M’s. I believe there were 930ish in the jar. We may have M&M’s until this time next year.
* Alrighty, since I have a touch of OCD, I need to balance my list with happy thoughts. I just can’t in good conscience do all this griping and complaining without giving you something to smile about. It will be tough to overcome my Negative Nelly tendencies of the moment, but I’ll do my best. So here you have it….a list within the list. Wow. I impress myself!
* Coffee just makes my life worth living.
* Chocolate makes me happy.
* My Bernie boy is my sweetheart. He loves me all the time. No matter how grumpy I am. He is always happy to see me. Always loyal. Always keeps me company. Oh, and he is going to be in the family Christmas card this year! I can’t wait! We take pics tomorrow. I will have to post for all of you to see my sweet guy.
* Kohls’ Big One throws are the absolute, hands down, the best, most comfy of all throws. And they ALWAYS put them on sale every single Black Friday for less than $10. Huge score. I believe we probably have close to 20 of these now and yes, I bought a new one this year. They are big HUGE. SOFT. WARM. Best $10 of snuggly goodness you will ever spend.
Well, maybe it’s not COMPLETELY balanced. But like Forest Gump would say, “That’s all I have to say about that.” And at least I’m leaving on a happy note doing my happy dance. Too much coffee will do that to you.